Slowly but surely...
After sitting ashore for so long, getting "Paula Anne" back in the water is no small task. Since February, 2015, we have re-established her black waterline, removed the seized gasoline motor, recaulked some seams in the stern and refinished her boom.
The "top ten" to-do list:
1. Design and install an electric drive
2. Commission a new mainsail
3. Refinish down below
4. Replace running rigging
5. Install hydraulic steering system
6. Re-establish centerboard trunk
7. Install electric head
8. Refinish mast and gaff
9. Re-establish deck blocks
10. Preswell planking and rudder